Audio Production & Editing
About CourseThis course is for anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of audio production & editing.
Duration: 2 days
Date: 6th & 7th March, 2020
What Will I Learn?
- How to produce a professional podcast
- Record a radio programme
- Produce professional audio for social media
- Produce professional jingle adverts products and services
- How to produce well-packaged messages and audio for churches
- How to produce promotional messages for NGOs, non-profits and ventures
Topics for this course
Know your software, how to install and apply them
Voice Recording Techniques
Audio Packaging – Mixing and Balancing
About the instructors
Jude Femi Efe is a Mass Communication Graduate of the Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu. He is the Production Manager at Solid 100.9FM, Enugu; a Music Producer/Instructor/Composer and Gospel Music Artist popularly known as Jaydee. He is also the Convener of GRACEFUL WORSHIP and founder of SOUNDPROOF PRODUCTION.