Information Communication Technology
About CourseThe Information Communication Technology (ICT) courses are designed to combine theoretical and practical studies of the use of ICT in the media industry. We show and guide students to use common and professional software applications necessary in the media world.
Students will develop a greater awareness of how applications are used in the workplace, analyze latest trends in communications technology, and consider the impact of these new media in the industry.
They will also learn how to use these technologies for personal and professional growth. The skills learnt will be useful to students for current employment and for media entrepreneurship.
What will you learn?
Participants will learn:
– Basic Computer Appreciation & Fundamentals
– Understanding different Operating Systems
– Basic ICT Tools, e.g. Microsoft Office
– Basic media ICT tools, e.g. Adobe applications
– Use of ICT for media research
– Basic Graphics and Editing tools
– Connecting with the world
– Connecting with each other
– Creating with ICT
– Interacting with ICT
– Storage devices and media
– The world of data
DATE : APRIL 19th – MAY 22 2021.
(1): Short Courses – (1, 2 or 3 Days)
(2): Long Courses:
a. Basic – 4 Weeks (including 1 week of internship)
b. Intermediate – 4 Weeks (including 1 week of internship)
c. Advanced – 4 Weeks (including 1 week of internship)
Short ICT Courses – (1, 2 or 3 Days):
– Video Editing
– Audio Editing
– Computer Appreciation
– Adobe Audition
– Website design
– Setting up Online Media
– Opportunities in media ICT