Some Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Will there be a certificate issued at the end of the training?
2. Is there accommodation?
Hostel accommodation :Each Hostel Room en-suite,
Running water in and around the campus.
20,000 for the one-month Long Course schedule.
5,000 for the 2-Day Short Course schedule.
Limited accommodation ( First come, first served.)
3. For how long will the training be?
– 9am – 4pm each day. We may close a bit earlier on the last day if there are participants traveling out of Enugu same day.
4. Will there be professional and technical support after the training?
5. What are the benefits drivable from the training?
– Knowledge about the many opportunities available in the media world
– How to take advantage of these opportunities
– Knowledge about current cutting-edge trends and practices
– Overview about programme production process
– Social media basics for income
– Overview of long certificate courses that would start in jan 2020 Etc.
6. Is WABMA registered?
– Sure! WABMA is fully registered and certified as a training institute.
7. What is the Campus address?
– WABMA Campus @ No. 22 Upper North Rd 10, New GRA, Trans-Ekulu, Enugu, Enugu State. A short ride from Polo Mall.